Terms and Conditions Bed and Breakfast Amsterdam Holy Dove
We wish you welcome in Bed and Breakfast Amsterdam Holy Dove (further mentioned as BBAHD) and kindly request you to read below the Terms and Conditions Bed and Breakfast Amsterdam Holy Dove.
- Joyce Sandburg-Lall is owner of BBAHD. The owner can replace herself by her husband, another family member or someone else who will be mentioned on the website of BBAHD;
- These Terms & Conditions are applicable to all users of BBAHD located on Hendrik Dienskestraat 2 in Amsterdam;
- By booking/reserving a stay in our Bed & Breakfast these terms become applicable;
- A sample of these terms can be given on request to users;
- Guests are to have an existing living/home address;
- The manager is not liable for any damage, loss or theft of user’s properties;
- In case of litigation, all (legal) costs are for account of the user(s);
- All risks with relation to a stay in BBAHD are for account of the user(s).
- Damages and missing of movable and immovable properties of the owner are to be reported immediately and compensated to the owner;
- Guests are to follow the instructions made by the owner;
- The manager is allowed to, in case of infringement upon these terms and improper behaviour, refuse entrance to BBAHD, without further notice and reasons and without refund of accommodation costs;
- The manager’s administration is determined in case of mutual disagreement between the users unless he/she can prove the opposite;
- Guests of BBAHD should adhere to the following regulations.
Reservation and confirmation
No extra charges will be made in case of a reservation at our B&B.
- For reservation confirmations we refer to these terms;
- The manager is allowed to request a down-payment for a reservation;
- Upon receipt of your reservation request BBAHD sends a confirmation (if space is available). By doing so the reservation is final;
- The rental agreement can be done oral, by phone, in written or per E-mail;
- The accommodation costs in BBAHD are to be paid by credit card or by bank 15 days before arrival or immediately after booking when booked less than 15 days before arrival. The owner may, in consultation with the user, differ of this condition;
- In case of not succeeding in charging a credit card new credit card information will be requested. If not handed over within 24 hours if less than 3 days before arrival, the stay may be cancelled by the owner. If the card cannot be charged when booked less than 3 days before arrival, the booking may be cancelled by the owner immediately;
- In case of non-payment invoices will be handed over and eventual discounts will expire;
- In case of longer stay, payments are to be made up front per month;
- Stay is possible from one single night up to a maximum of 335 (consecutive) nights;
- The prices can be found on bedandbreakfastamsterdam-heiligeduif.nl/reservations.
- If you are not able to fulfil the payment, you are to inform us as soon as possible;
- In case of cancellation, you are to pay the manager a compensation, which is as follows:
- 2 weeks or more before commencing date, 100% of the agreed price;
- Less than 2 weeks before commencing date, no compensation;
- If the stay is for 7 days or more and cancelled between 2 months and 1 month before, 50% of the agreed price is to be paid to BBAHD;
- If the stay is for 7 days or more and cancelled between 1 month and 15 dagen before, 75% of the agreed price is to be paid to BBAHD;
- The article about the 2 weeks and more before commencing date is not mentioned for nonrefundable bookings.
The compensation will either be (partly) deducted from the down-payment in case of payment through PayPal, credit card or is due to transfer on the following bank account number:
NL36RABO0190416033 o.b.o. JK Sandburg-Lall
Hendrik Dienskestraat 2
+31 20 785 0988
+31 6 1651 9814
BBAHD is not liable for failure to perform its obligations due to force majeure. Examples of Force majeure are, disease of personnel which makes reasonable management impossible, war, riot, flood, acts of war, terrorism, fire, flood and / or government action(s). BBAHD is not obliged to pay any compensation.
HOUSE REGULATIONS of Terms and Conditions Bed and Breakfast Amsterdam Holy Dove
Departure and arrival
- Upon arrival, you must first report your arrival to the owner and you will be asked to show your ID and, if applicable, fill out and sign the registration form;
- On the day of arrival you can use the room after 15.00 hours;
- On the day of departure your room has to be free at 11.00 hours;
- The above mentioned times may only differ after consultation with the manager;
- Restitution will not take place in case of earlier departure.
- The breakfast is included in the price of your stay;
- Breakfast is served to your room on mutually agreed time between 7:00 and 10:00 AM.
- Noise, particularly between 10:00 PM and 07.00 AM and all Sunday, should be avoided;
- Audiovisual equipments should not be of any annoyance to others;
- Use of BBAHD by third parties is not allowed;
- Visitors without authorization from the administrator are not to stay without extra charge in BBAHD;
- The sleeping room, bathroom and other used spaces should be kept clean and tidy during stay and upon departure;
- Waste should be deposited to the dustbin(s);
- A fire extinguisher is available in the hallway. In case of fire immediately warn BBAHD. When the fire extinguisher is being used without any need, the user or group of people who has used it will be kept responsible for the damage and has to pay an extra invoice of € 500,- + 6% VAT + additional costs for the damage;
- Immediately notify the administrator in case of presence of suspicious persons;
- Pets are not allowed in BBAHD.
- Smoking and/or use/possession of hard/soft-drugs is prohibited at the whole address of BBAHD, so also not on the balcony, the terrace and the front yard. When this rule is being violated, the person who violated and his/her companion(s) will be removed immediately without refund of the payments that has already been done. We don’t try to find out which person violated the rule. The guests keep each other responsible for their behaviour, so there is a collective responsibility. When we find out this rule has been violated an extra invoice of € 500,- + 6% VAT will be given and has to be paid immediately;
- Drunkenness or being under the influence of hard/soft drugs lead to immediate removal of the person and his/her companions without any refunds. An extra invoice will be added of € 500,- + 6% VAT for each person who violates this rule. This invoice is to be paid immediately;
- Bikes will be parked in or against the barn or fence in the back yard, not in the front yard;
- The key of the room will be returned to BBAHD when you leave.
We wish you a pleasant stay in our Bed & Breakfast.
Terms and Conditions Bed and Breakfast Amsterdam Holy Dove
Terms and Conditions bed and Breakfast Amsterdam Holy Dove